TellyBox is a Cocoa app that runs on your mac desktop and allows you to watch BBC National Tv live and onDemand outside your web browser. It was written to aid my learning of Cocoa and also to serve my own personal needs for an application of this type.
Current features include:
- Easily view and be kept up-to-date with the current schedule for the day
- Watch programmes you missed earlier in the day [broken due to unfixable iPlayer change]
- Send you listening habits to twitter
- Choose from a range of viewing sizes as well as fullscreen
- New cool live preview application icon
- Recieve updates automatically
Download the latest release:
The app uses the wonderful Sparkle. Sparkle is an easy-to-use software update framework for Cocoa developers.
git clone git://github.com/whomwah/tellybox.git
Launched: Saturday, January 9th, 2009
Author: Duncan Robertson [http://whomwah.com]