- Choose to listen to any of the BBC Radio stations (National and Local)
- Easily Catchup on programmes you missed (within the 7 Day catchup window)
- Easily view and be kept up-to-date with the current schedule for the day
- Recieve BBC LiveText information, including show, upcoming and Now Playing information (Experimental)
- LastFM Scrobbling support (Experimental)
- Growl notifications
- Receive updates automatically
- Now Playing history
- Simple interface
- Minimize the player like you can in iTunes
- RadioAunty_2.1.2 - Mac OS X 10.5 or later required
- If you you like the application and you're feeling particularly generous, then a donation of £1 would go a long way to making me feel like all the time I've put in was worth it.
RadioAunty uses these wonderful 3 party libs. A big thankyou to their authors:
The wonderful XMPP Framework. An XMPP Framework in Objective-C for the Cocoa development community. The framework can be used for desktop applications or iPhone applications.
The wonderful JSON Framework. This framework implements a strict JSON parser and generator in Objective-C.
The wonderful Growl SDK. Growl is a notification system for Mac OS X: it allows applications that support Growl to send you notifications.
NOTE: This app uses the exact same technology as the web based BBC iPlayer, and everything the app makes available is available via http://bbc.co.uk.
Launched: Saturday, January 9th, 2009
Author: Duncan Robertson [http://whomwah.com]